Monday, March 23, 2009

Opt-In Part Deux (see below)

My point? I’m sure many people think that they would go abroad by themselves for $300. But that is the naïve, optimistic "yes". I found this organization almost 2 years ago, and thought I would do it then. But 2 weeks ago, I got an email saying projects were open, suddenly I was actually signing up. It took me until February to start this blog (guess why I did?).

For just a week, try and live your life by searching for opportunities and asking yourself – would I regret NOT doing that? Let it marinate and let your soul answer. Think, IF it were a month after you would have started or would have gone, would you regret not going or starting or participating?

Remember that you only have one life and sometimes that means you only have one chance to live it the way you want to. Don’t put life off. Stop waiting! Incorporate more life into your life. So that you’re happy – know thyself and do what makes you happy and don’t let the instances that could make you happy pass you by. Is that the type of life you want to lead?

No comments:

Post a Comment